RNGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RNGA vs NgA*

2 posters

RNGA :: Renga :: Results!

Go down

RNGA vs NgA* Empty RNGA vs NgA*

Post  Harvey Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 am

RNGA TEAM
king Brunni7794
queen Jacko1994
o_le_gend
Robertjee94

NgA* TEAM
Alex-coop
Rolphy22
Knibbles94
Adz3001

First map - Afgan

Well whilst queen Jacko was painting his room for once RNGA were taking a beating in this match. queen Jacko later returned in the middle of the game, but his addition was futile. Adam camped like he was in the Lake District with a bloody heartbeat sensor and silencer, but still thinks he can criticize people of camping. Harvey played poor, due to his Dad downloading things from bloody America. king KING RNGA was the one who kept it respectable with an amazing score of 49 - 22 (or something around about that) The first map was lost, but we were just warming up Wink

Second map - Highrise

Highrise is one of my favourite maps and queen Jackos faourite too so we felt pretty comfortable at the start. With me playing fine for the first few minutes lag spikes hit me again :@ thanks to my Dad downloading "Up in the Air" Prolly a chick flick as George Clooney is in it. Anyway RNGA got off to a great start and were dominating, towards the end the game was getting very close and at the end queen Jacko won it for us with an awesome double kill, but it was very close.

Third map - Skidrow

An easier map for Adam to camp on picked by NgA*, but I think it is fair to say that everyone camp for a bit on both teams. For example when camping is useful - Rolphy got like a 5 killstreak from standing at the bottom of the stairs next to the building. And I got harriers from stand at the top of the stairs inside the building. And Coop camping in the building oposite the main one (the one with the mini gun in) with an M16. king Brunni again came top for us, as he is king and led us by example to victory.

Final Map - Terminal

Was a wierd game RNGA were winnning all the way through it, but then two randomers turned up and started playing, the server connection then timed out and we took the victory as we were winning at that point.

Man of the Match: king KING RNGA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE ALL FOLLOW THE RNGA OVER MAKIN DAY (AND SEELOW!) WE ALL FOLLOW THE RNGA ON TO VICTORY!!!!

WE ALL FOLLOW THE RNGA OVER TERMINAL (AND WASTELANDS) WE ALL FOLLOW THE RNGA ON TO VICTORY!!!!
Harvey
Harvey
Admin

https://rnga-clan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

RNGA vs NgA* Empty Re: RNGA vs NgA*

Post  jon6f Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!! GO ON CHIEF!

jon6f

Back to top Go down